Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Green Eyes

Recently, I have been a bit jealous. And I hate it.

Everybody gets jealous from time-to-time, I know that it's natural. But, I feel like a little jealous monster tiptoeing is tiptoeing around my brain.

Most of my envy comes from fear - I see my friends and family doing these really fabulous things - losing a ton of weight, taking career risks, trying new hobbies and just living crazy happy exciting lives.

And while I'm thrilled for them - the little voice in the back of my head is questioning why am I not doing these things with my life.

I have some lofty life and career goals. Sometimes they are so lofty, that I don't even know where to start with them. I get overwhelmed by the possibility of failure that I just don't try. And then I don't get anywhere.

Over the next couple of weeks, I am going to be sharing some career goals and steps I am going to be taking to get there over on my more personal blog, I would love your feedback on these posts.

No comments: